Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Captain's Log # 1

As this is my first entry on my blog I would like to provide a brief intro to myself and let you know the kind of things I will be writing about on a weekly basis.

I am a business coach and trainer who, after 15 years in multinationals, went solo in June 08 and started my own business, Dynamic Leadership Development. (http://www.dynamicleadership.ie/)

Starting a business, focused on winning learning and development work from corporations, just as we enter global recession says a lot about my sense of timing. My wife would add that seeing me dance would equally tell you about my timing.

Born and living in Dublin, Ireland, I am a 1 and quarter years away from being 40 and a lifetime away from a respectable golf score.

I plan to use my weekly blog entry to share, discuss and reflect on what I am seeing, hearing and reading about in terms of:

-Leadership Development

-Team Performance

-Business Coaching

-Employee Commitment

Hopefully these key areas will still give me scope to touch upon and incorporate some key personal interests – so expect to see, under any of the headings, references to world politics, history, sport, raising three boys, being a husband, and lots of relevant and irrelevant lyrics from Dylan, Earle, Springsteen & Young (now there is a supergroup!) and many more.

Let me know what you are thinking as you read my entries and..... welcome to my life.

Colm

No comments:

Post a Comment